ZbyTV respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requests you to do the same.
ZbyTV does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website or related services, and ZbyTV will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes another's intellectual property rights.
ZbyTV reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice. ZbyTV will also terminate a User’s account if the User is determined to be a repeat infringer of copyright. ZbyTV may remove such Content and/or terminate a User's account due to a violation of these Terms & Conditions at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide ZbyTV's Copyright Agent the following information:
- (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in an email enables us to most efficiently locate and remove the infringing material.
- (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- (v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
ZbyTV's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
By mail: Copyright Agent
528 4TH St
San Rafael CA, 94901
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are under the age of 13, you are not eligible to use the Website, and we ask you not to submit any personal information to us.
Collection of Information Personal Information. Use of certain features of the Website may require submission of certain personal information, including your first and last name, email address, a nickname (or other user ID) and a password.
Non personally identifiable Information. ZbyTV may also collect or receive additional non-personally identifiable usage information specifically related to the use of a particular feature or offering on the Website, and responses to the offerings and advertisements presented on the Website.
ZbyTV may also collect or receive (in some cases as part of the internet communication protocol) certain non-personally identifiable technical information, when the Website and pages are visited or when a ZbyTV client is used.
How is the information being used?
The information is used to operate and improve the features, offerings and content presented to you by ZbyTV, to personalize the content and advertisements provided to you; to fulfill your requests for products, programs, and services; to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries; to conduct research about your use of the Website; and to help offer you other products, programs, or services that may be of interest.
Please note that ZbyTV may use your personally identifiable information to present offers to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers. However, while ZbyTV's business partners and advertisers may receive aggregate data about ZbyTV users, any personally identifiable information of yours will not be shared with third parties unless you have consented to the sharing of this information.
ZbyTV does not require that you accept cookies, and you may disable cookies at any time. However, some functionality of our Website may be impaired if you decline to accept cookies. To disable cookies, follow the instructions in your web browser.
Third Party Ad Advertising
ZbyTV has implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect and safeguard the personally identifiable information under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our personnel that have access to, and are associated with the processing of your personally identifiable information, are obligated to respect the confidentiality of the information.
Special Note for Parents
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, ZbyTV does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on the Website from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our Website is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Website at any time or in any manner. If ZbyTV learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on the Website without verified parental consent, then ZbyTV will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Modification and Deletion of Personally Identifiable Information
Deletion (Opt-Out). In order to delete the personally identifiable information you submitted, notify us at contact@ZbyTV.com that you wish to delete your personally identifiable information or any part thereof contained at our databases.
Modification. If you wish to modify or update your personally identifiable information, use the Website or application interface. If you need help, please contact us at support@ZbyTV.com
Please note that deletion of your personally identifiable information from ZbyTV's database will not prevent ZbyTV from using gathered anonymous information.
The Website is hosted in the United States. If you are accessing the Website from a jurisdiction with privacy laws or regulations that differ from United States laws, please be advised that through your continued use of the Website, you are transferring your personal information to the United States and you consent to that transfer.
Last updated: January 14th, 2010